Tuesday 28 January 2020

On my stationery obsession

Hey hey folks! I have been super busy cracking on with the second part of my little biz this week. 

I started Quaintrelles Co because I have a serious stationery problem and I thought if I was buying to sell it was better than just buying to keep in my drawers haha! 


So I started selling cute stuff I found but then it became so much more and I decided I wanted to design my own stationery line. I wanted to make stickers, washi, stamps and digital scrapbooking stuff for wonderful creative folks to use. 


So I have been working on some basic sticker kits this week. These kits are lovely and colourful. I am doing a different colour palette for each month. 



Next will be some illustration stickers. I have so many ideas buzzing round my brain that its honestly a mad place to be right now. But I have been using the amazing Trello to organise my plans and tick off each task as I accomplish it. It has made my life so much easier! 

I am also working my way down a list of equipment I need to buy for the business. Next on my list is a cricut machine so I can kiss cut my stickers, relieving my poor hands of cutting these out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment