Thursday 27 October 2016

Crazy Inspiration : colour edition

Colour for me is THE most important thing in the world. I think you can make anything look good with a good colour palette. I have been contemplating decorating my flat lately and thinking about colour a lot. Pinterest is a colour playground for me and I am constantly saving palettes for future use. Here are some I find particularly inspiring right now. 










Shout out to Loveprintstudio for the insane inspiration and also how perfect are those jelly images??? Crazy love. 
So right now I am working on some embroidery pieces as I mentioned yesterday, however I am not sure of the first attempt and I think I need to buy a few supplies on payday to make my imagined final products a reality so I shall be doing that next week and I will let you all know how I get on! 

Stay creative! 







No comments:

Post a Comment