Wednesday 26 October 2016

Crazy inspiration : Embroidery edition

I have been itching to get back on the embroidery wagon for a couple of months now but I have been stressed and my creative ideas haven't come as thick and fast as usual.... So I decided to go on a inspiration mission and it already has me working on some new projects. Here are some amazing embroidery artists I have discovered which helped get my creative juices flowing again.

Liz Payne

Mirella Bruno


Sabatina Leccia

Anna Jane Searle

Clare A Baker

I've mainly found inspiration within abstract embroidery as this is something I worked on during my degree course. I love the difference you can create in textures by adding beads and different stitch types. I am currently working on some mixed media pieces on canvas fabric. I can't wait to get them finished. 






No comments:

Post a Comment