Friday 7 April 2017

Crazy inspo : Wedding edition 2

As I mentioned in my previous wedding inspiration post I truly find so many things to get inspired by at weddings these days. Every detail from the flowers to the invites are there to inspire me and my creative mind. 

Today I thought I would look at the trend of naked cakes! These cake designs are so beautiful yet understated & of course they look truly delicious. 


I love the fact that the blank cake canvas allows the fruit & flowers to really shine.











Isn't it funny how even wedding cakes go through trends? I am definitely loving this one though. What do you think of the naked cake trend? would you consider it for your big day? 

Be sure to check out my pinterest board for more inspo - Wedding

Stay creative folks!

xxx










No comments:

Post a Comment