Saturday 8 April 2017

Crazy Inspo : Knit & Crochet

I just got talking to a friend about crafts and she was saying how much she would love to learn to knit & crochet, this sparked excitement in me and I realised how much I miss college with their knitting machines & making samples.... 

I love yarn, I got a little obsessed (as I do with everything) when I went back to college and started to buy more expensive stuff, of the hand dyed & hand spun variety. I spent hours poring over Etsy accounts searching for my perfect colours.

I miss those days a lot. But just for inspirational purposes here are some amazing knit & crochet designs that I cannot get enough of.




I love how playful this is, using such traditional patterns to create a contemporary design












You can check out more yarntastic inspiration over on my pinterest board - Knit & Crochet








No comments:

Post a Comment