Tuesday 19 September 2017

Instagram Love

This month I made the decision to set up a instagram account dedicated to my creative work. This was a tough decision because its taken me a while to build up a following on my main account which was originally for my work but gradually turned into food & cat photos :D 

So I set up a new page and I have pretty much no followers so far which sucks but I just have to keep posting and tagging and they will come! its much harder work than you think. But I am LOVING having a clean new space which only gets filled with prettiness. I think its worth it in the long run. 

Anyway the point in my post is that starting over has helped me discover so much inspiration on instagram and I just wanted to share some beautiful art I have found there. 

















How darn cute is that cat?! <3

All titles are links if you're interested in seeing more by these amazing artists! 










No comments:

Post a Comment