Thursday 22 April 2021

what a weird year!

I keep telling myself to come back and start blogging again. With instagram messing with everyones engagement it seems appealing to have somewhere thats just mine.



I'm sure as all of you have, I have had the weirdest year. I have gone through phases of not getting out of bed, of not making anything, of making loads of things, of having so many ideas and then having absolutely none. 



At the moment I am feeling pretty uninspired but I am hoping that with lockdown lifting here in the UK that I will get back into the swing of things. 



Today I spent the day drawing first traditionally then on my ipad. I am still getting to know procreate and learning which brushes I like etc.



I'm definitely seeing some improvement and I am starting to learn the shortcuts and ways around that make things easier. I'm hoping all my illustrator/affinity designer knowledge doesn't just fall out of my head. 

I hope you guys have been ok during this pandemic craziness. And I think I will be coming here more in the future. Thought I'd include a few pics of things I have made lately. 

Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment